Cassidy + Ashton is an Architectural practice with diverse experience in the services provided, including Building Surveying and Town Planning.
Our multi disciplinary practice now comprises Cassidy + Ashton Architects, Building Surveyors and CA Planning which provides town planning and environmental consultancy services.
Cassidy + Ashton has a wealth of talent across all its disciplines and is committed to ongoing staff development as well as the provision of new skills and services.
Our size allows us to take on large-scale and complex projects, but our ethos remains to promote a personal and understanding relationship with each of our clients, nurtured through a ‘hands on’ approach by senior management.
Cassidy + Ashton’s combined expertise over more than 50 years in business has helped the firm develop into the leading architectural, building surveying and town planning practice in the North West.
Our diverse portfolio across the UK and wide range of specialist services, combined with our industry knowledge and strong focus on client relationships, has enabled us to build a strong and loyal customer base and an enviable reputation.
Our company ethos is that we are small enough to care, but big enough to deliver. We have the resources and experience to deliver projects of any size or sector, while maintaining close links with clients and ensuring a personal touch.
- RIBA Royal Institute of British Architects
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- RICS Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RTPI Royal Town Planning Institute
- MIEMA Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment
- CEnv Chartered Environmentalist
- CIAT Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- RIAS Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
- Advisor to the Historic Churches Committee
- Constructionline Registration