This will be a busy and varied role providing support to the Architecture and Town Planning departments on a diverse range of projects within a wide range of sectors including education, commercial, industrial, leisure, residential and heritage work.
This new position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside our existing dynamic team and demonstrate their ambition, drive and passion for delivering a great service, as well as maintaining and growing our diverse client base.
A professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Working closely with in-house Planning Consultants.
- Lead and manage projects from early concept through to completion and handover.
- Consult with clients and consultants to deliver and drive forward developments as Lead Designer.
- Prepare drawings, presentation material and stage reports throughout each RIBA Stage.
- Supervise / assist in the training of junior staff.
Qualifications and skills
- A minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience.
- Must be ARB registered.
- Proficient in AutoCad and Revit. Other software experience welcomed (for example, Sketchup)
- A strong visually presented portfolio of experience showing a variety of development types ranging in size and complexity.
- Good time management skills, solid organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Ideally experience of both traditional and design and build procurement routes.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Highly competitive salary fully dependent on the level of experience.
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum.
- Auto enrolment into the company pension scheme on successful completion of probationary period (three months).
- Professional membership fees paid.
- Regular CPD.
To apply, please email your CV, portfolio of work and a covering letter to Lawrence McBurney email: firstname.lastname@example.org