C+A is recruiting for an Architectural Technician
May 23rd, 2018
Cassidy + Ashton is looking for a recently qualified Architectural Technician to work on variety of exciting commercial, retail leisure and residential projects in our Preston Office.
The position would suit a Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience. The right candidate will be ambitious and looking to progress and develop in their career, with full support from Cassidy + Ashton.
Essential for this role is:
- BIM experience using Revit (ideally at Level 2) and AutoCAD experience
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations approval process
- Confident to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to manage a varied workload, working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail
The role offers the possibility of excellent career prospects and you’ll work for a reputable practice in a relaxed and professional team environment. Loyalty is rewarded, and you’ll benefit from working with a talented group of architectural professionals who have a commitment to maintaining the excellent reputation of the practice. Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with experience. Any professional fees (CIAT) will be paid for by the Company.
To apply please send your CV by email to: email@example.com