Cassidy + Ashton is a multidisciplinary practice with diverse experience in Architecture, Building Surveying, Town Planning and Principal Design.
The practice has a wealth of talent across all four disciplines and is committed to ongoing team development, the provision of new skills and the growth of specialist services.
The combined expertise gained over more than 50 years’ in business, has helped the practice develop into leading specialists in the North West, with a diverse portfolio of clients across the UK.
Our breadth of experience and team size enables Cassidy + Ashton to take on large-scale and complex projects, but our ethos remains to promote a personal and understanding relationship with each and every client, nurtured through a ‘hands on’ approach by senior management.
We have the resources and experience to deliver projects of any size or sector, while always maintaining close links with clients and ensuring a personal touch.
Cassidy + Ashton’s wide range of specialist services and clear focus on client relationships has enabled the practice to maintain a strong and loyal customer base and an enviable A+ reputation.
- RIBA Royal Institute of British Architects
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- RICS Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RTPI Royal Town Planning Institute
- MIEMA Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment
- CEnv Chartered Environmentalist
- CIAT Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- RIAS Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
- Advisor to the Historic Churches Committee
- Constructionline Registration