C+A is recruiting for a Qualified Architect
November 9th, 2018
Cassidy + Ashton is looking for a recently qualified and technically minded Project Architect to work on variety of exciting commercial, retail leisure and residential projects in our Chester Office.
The position would suit a Project Architect with a minimum of 3 years post part 3 experience. Candidates should be able to demonstrate design leadership, knowledge of RIBA work stages, the approved documents, British Standards and other key references, as well as strong technical ability.
Essential for this role is:
- BIM level 2 experience, using Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Able to work on projects varying in size up to £15million
- Ability to manage a varied workload, working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations approval process
- Confident to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Presentation skills and demonstrate confident client handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in using SketchUp, Microsoft Office and PhotoShop an advantage
The role offers the possibility of excellent career prospects. Salary and benefits will be negotiable and commensurate with experience. To apply please send your CV by email to: email@example.com