Cassidy + Ashton has been commissioned by the University of Liverpool to undertake the external redevelopment works at Oliver Lodge, Abercromby Square, Liverpool.
Our scope of work comprises the following:
- Removal of the existing brickwork and replacement with Corium Brick Tiles and Anodised Aluminium panels
- Repair of the structure
- Insulation of the façade and recladding of the sub-structure with new facing materials
- Renewal of existing windows, with double glazed ppc aluminium units with solar control
- Upgrade of flat roof coverings, insulation and flashings
These works will be undertaken while the building is occupied during a 12 month construction process.
- Location: Liverpool
- Client: The University of Liverpool