Nuffield Lecture Theatre, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Cassidy + Ashton was appointed as building surveyor for the refurbishment of the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine’s Nuffield Lecture Theatre.
The works comprised of the refenestration, redecoration, renewal of floor finishes, works to the skirting’s, hardware on doors and replacement ceiling and grid.
Professional services provided include:
• Site survey and measured survey
• Production of budget estimate
• Full specification
• Full prelims
• Schedule of works
• Designer risk assessments
• Liaison with contractor and subcontractor
• Issue for pricing and tender report
Project surveyor: Dave Owen